Christmas vs Yuletidea - What's the difference?
* Xmas, X-mas
A widely celebrated festival commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ, incorporating various Christian, pre-Christian and secular customs.
A personification of Christmas.
- Do you celebrate Christmas ?
Christmas Day, the day it is celebrated, 25 December, an English quarter day.
Christmastide, the Twelve Days of Christmas, the season (traditionally from the 24th of December to the 6th of January) around the holiday.
(US, retailing) The period from the Friday following Thanksgiving to Christmas Eve, busy with shopping and preparations for Christmas.
- This Christmas we'll open presents then go to grandma's for dinner.
(marketing, retailing) Christmas season, the end of the year period, busy with shopping and preparations for Christmas.
- The last three Christmases have been good for retailers.
- The Christmas shoppers spent less this December, than last year, but our store will probably see just as many returned items during the twelve days of Christmas.
* Chrimble (Crimble), Crimbo (Chrimbo)
* Christmas box
* Christmas cake
* Christmas card
* Christmas carol
* Christmas club
* Christmas cracker
* Christmas creep
* Christmas Day
* Christmas Eve
* Christmas Island
* Christmas present
* Christmas pudding
* Christmas star
* Christmas stocking
* Christmas time
* Christmas tree
* Father Christmas
* Merry Christmas
* like turkeys voting for Christmas
* Twelve Days of Christmas
* white Christmas
* Christmas is coming
* Black Friday
* Boxing Day
* Christmas Eve
Not English Yuletidea has no English definition. It may be misspelled.