Yogurty vs Yogurtlike - What's the difference?
Yogurty is a synonym of yogurtlike.
As adjectives the difference between yogurty and yogurtlike
is that yogurty
is resembling yogurt while yogurtlike
is resembling yogurt or some aspect of it.
* 1997 , Maureen F McHugh, China Mountain Zhang
* 2004 , Brittney Ryan, Laurel Long, The Legend of Holly Claus
- It's chicken baked with a yogurt covering, but it doesn't seem very yogurty . It's all right. I tell him it's very good.
* 2007 , Martin Amis, House of Meetings
- Two rubbery arms hung from the yogurty folds of his sagging neck and, though these limbs appeared useless, Beyschlag used them to propel himself forward...
- I was reminded of the yogurty unguent that Varvara, my final croupier, used to entomb herself in, nightly, toward the end; it changed the color of her teeth...
Resembling yogurt or some aspect of it.
* yogurty, yoghurty