Sup vs Yo - What's the difference?
As an acronym sup
As an abbreviation yo is
* (in a lattice)
From (etyl) yo, io, . More at yea.
- Yo Paulie! How's it going?
(military slang) Present]]! [[here, Here!
- Yo , check this out!
- Sergeant: ''Smith? ''Private Smith: Yo !
(African American Vernacular English) contraction of you and are
- Yo a fool.
- Yo sandwich only has bacon in it. Want some ketchup on that?
- Yo was tuckin' in his shirt! (
Stotko and Troyer 2007)
* (greeting) hey, hi; see also
* (interjection) hey