Yuengling vs Yngling - What's the difference?
| Related terms
Yuengling is a related term of yngling.
As a noun yngling is
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
Not English Yuengling has no English definition. It may be misspelled.
English words similar to 'yuengling':youngling
A type of two-man keelboat from Norway.
* 1994 , Richard Sherwood, A Field Guide to Sailboats of North America , page 108:
* 2004 , The Engineering of Sport: 5: Volume 1 , published by the International Sports Engineering Association, page 606:
- The Yngling is highly stable, with a beam-to-waterline ratio of .37 and with 50 percent of the weight in ballast.
* 2008' (or '''2004 August 23?), Ron Pattenden, ''Land on my right: Solo sail round Britain on a Laser , Lulu.com, ISBN 9781409216537,
- [...] of the Yngling was calculated based on the known mass of the boat, including all equipment, and an estimation of the mass of the three female crew members. A triangular surface mesh was constructed on the Yngling geometry, with computational cells clustered and refined in regions of predominant interest and high surface curvature eg keel/rudder leading and trailing edges.
* 2009 , Garry Hoyt, Go for the Green: The New Case for Sail and Solar Power , page 35:
- And what a terrific performance by our girls in the Yngling . A strange name - do you Yngle it or sail it.
- For example, to insist on the inclusion of female match racing in Ynglings amounts to a foolish fixation on an arcane and visually unexciting aspect of the sport.
* This noun is usually capitalized, but is also sometimes written in lowercase, as yngling. (It is not a trademark or brand name, and does not derive from the below proper noun.)
(en proper noun
from Old Norse, especially used of members of the oldest known Scandinavian dynasty, the .