Worthless vs Asswipe - What's the difference?
As a adjective worthless
is not having worth and use, without value, inconsequential.
As a noun asswipe is
(vulgar) an annoying, contemptible, or worthless person.
Not having worth and use, without value, inconsequential.
- Lies are as important as truth, for without lies, the truth is worthless .
- The committee's decision is worthless and not going to be acted upon.
- Don't be a worthless slouch! Go get yourself a job.
(vulgar) An annoying, contemptible, or worthless person.
* 1996 , Timothy Jay, What to Do When Your Students Talk Dirty page 207:
- He is such an asswipe !
(informal, vulgar) Toilet paper.
* 1976 , Micheal Clodfelter, The Pawns of Dishonor , Branden Press, ISBN 9780828315876, page 249:
- ...they have been exchanging insults in writing: "dickhead," "dillweed," "fuzzbutt," "dorkwad," "asswipe ," and so forth.
* 1983 , Nicholas Proffitt, Gardens of Stone , Carroll & Graf, ISBN 9780881840179, page 317:
- I rapidly expended my own and everyone else’s supply of tiny rolls of asswipe and was reduced to wiping my nasty behind with leaves and grass.
* 2008 , Joseph Heywood, Death Roe: A Woods Cop Mystery ,
][http://www.amazon.com/Death-Roe-Woods-Mystery-Mysteries/dp/1599214288 Globe Pequot, ISBN 9781599214283, page 252:
(figuratively) A periodical which has the habit of publishing questionable truths.
- “I doubt a dime would buy a single square of asswipe in this city, ”
- Our local paper is an asswipe .
* (toilet paper) wipebreech, torchecul, arsewisp, bumfodder, tail-napkin, bunghole cleanser, wipe-breech