Formlike vs Wormlike - What's the difference?
As adjectives the difference between formlike and wormlike
is that formlike
is resembling a form (document to be filled in) while wormlike
is similar to a worm.
Resembling a form (document to be filled in).
* 1919 , Charles Albert Meyer, Mercantile Credits and Collections
- Terse, snappy, forceful letters should be used, rather than long, verbose, repetitive, unimpressive, formlike letters.
Similar to a worm.
Similar to that of a worm
- The plastic fishing lure was remarkably wormlike .
- The creature has a wormlike body
(chemistry, of the molecules of a polymer) Having a smoothly curved form when heated.
- He has wormlike view of the universe.