Wonderfull vs Wonderful - What's the difference?
| Alternative forms
Wonderfull is an alternative form of wonderful.
As adjectives the difference between wonderfull and wonderful
is that wonderfull
) while wonderful
is tending to excite wonder; surprising, extraordinary.
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
* wonderfool (eye dialect), woonderful (eye dialect), wonderfull (archaic), wondreful (obsolete), wondrefull (obsolete)
Tending to excite wonder; surprising, extraordinary.
* 1992 , Hilary Mantel, A Place of Greater Safety , Harper Perennial 2007, p. 278:
Surprisingly excellent; very good or admirable, extremely impressive.
- He is massively corrupt. It is wonderful how the man's popularity survives.
- They served a wonderful six-course meal.
, date=April 29
, author=Nathan Rabin
, title=TV: Review: THE SIMPSONS (CLASSIC): “Treehouse of Horror III” (season 4, episode 5; originally aired 10/29/1992)
, passage=Though they obviously realized that these episodes were part of something wonderful
and important and lasting, the writers and producers couldn’t have imagined that 20 years later “Treehouse Of Horror” wouldn’t just survive; it’d thrive as one of the most talked-about and watched episodes of every season of The Simpsons.}}
* great, amazing, astonishing, incredible, marvelous, fantastic, frabjous, mint
* See also
* See also
* terrible, horrible