Credible is a related term of winning.
As adjectives the difference between credible and winning
is that credible
is credible while winning
is that constitutes a win.
As a verb winning is
As a noun winning is
the act of obtaining something, as in a contest or by competition.
believable or plausible
authentic or convincing
* street cred
- Our horse was winning the race, but fell back just before the finish line.
That constitutes a win.
- the winning entry in the competition
That leads to success.
- the winning lotto numbers
- a winning formula, strategy, etc.
- a winning smile
The act of obtaining something, as in a contest or by competition.
(chiefly, in the plural) The money, etc., gained by success in competition or contest, especially in gambling.
(mining) A new opening.
The portion of a coalfield out for working.
- Ye seek land and sea for your winnings .