Wifies vs Wifier - What's the difference?
As nouns the difference between wifies and wifier
is that wifies
is while wifier
is (internet) a user of a wi-fi network, particularly a public one.
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
* 1887 , The Critic , 14 May 1887,
* 1993 , "'Lace' covers women's concerns but avoids some broader issues", The Washington Times , 18 July 1993:
- How her distracted husband finds her, how he brings her home, and convinces her that no intellect or beauty, or charm of any kind in any other woman, could for a moment seem to him comparable to the innocence and simplicity of his 'wee wifie,' and how under the influence of his praise she becomes wee-er and wifier than ever, is elaborately set forth for those who care to know.
* 1994 , Joel Achenbach, "These Are Delicate Times For Nation's First Lady", The Buffalo News , 25 December 1994:
- As wifier -than-thou Val, Miss Eikenberry seems to be reprising her "LA Law" role, just as Miss Sheedy seems to be reprising her misfit from her "Breakfast Club" days.
- But she can be made more ceremonial; she can be made wifier .