Tiddles vs Widdles - What's the difference?
As verbs the difference between tiddles and widdles
is that tiddles
) while widdles
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
(en proper noun
A common given name for cats; a stereotypical cat.
* 1999 , Andrew Hunt and David Thomas, The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master , page 3:
* 2005 , Mike O'Docherty, Object-Oriented Analysis and Design , page 18:
- If you must, tell your cat first. After all, if little Tiddles is going to take the blame
* 2011 , Alistair Wood, Ukelele for Dummies , page 10:
- Anyone visiting the Smiths and the Joneses would notice a remarkable similarity between Tom and Tiddles', not surprising when you realize that Tom and ' Tiddles are the same cat, round on account of being fed so often.
- There's not enough room to swing a cat (I tested, but Tiddles is just about fine now).
(chiefly, British) To urinate
(colloquial) To play guitar fast. This is generally in reference to electric guitar.
* See also
(childish, chiefly, US) Little; used in imitation of childish speech.
* ickle (UK)
* whittle similar sounding term, but not quite homophonic in most varieties of English