Not English Whitersoever has no English definition. It may be misspelled.
(An emphatic form of) where .
- Wherever have you been all my life?
* Used emphatically, wherever may be two words ("where ever") when used in questions, though the single word "wherever" is also common, especially in US usage.
In or to whatever place; anywhere.
In all places; everywhere.
The Mirror and the Lamp
, passage=If the afternoon was fine they strolled together in the park, very slowly, and with pauses to draw breath wherever
the ground sloped upward. The slightest effort made the patient cough.}}
* thereabout, thereafter, thereagainst, thereat, thereby, therefor, therefore, therefrom, therein, thereinafter, thereof, thereon, thereto, theretofore, thereunder, thereunto, thereupon, therewith, therewithal
* hereabout, hereafter, hereat, hereby, herein, hereinafter, hereinbefore, hereinto, hereof, hereon, hereto, heretofore, hereunto, hereunder, hereupon, herewith
* whereabouts, whereas, whereafter, whereat, whereby, wherefore, wherefrom, wherein, whereinto, whereof, whereon, whereto, whereunder, whereupon, wherever, wherewith, wherewithal
English pronominal adverbs
English interrogative adverbs