Delivery vs Webstream - What's the difference?
As nouns the difference between delivery and webstream
is that delivery
is the act of conveying something while webstream
is a streaming media delivery method which uses the internet to deliver audio and video playback to the end user.
The act of conveying something.
- The delivery was completed by four.
The item which has been conveyed.
- delivery of a nuclear missile to its target
The act of giving birth
- Your delivery is on the table.
(baseball) A pitching motion.
- The delivery was painful.
(baseball) A thrown pitch.
- ''His delivery has a catch in it.
The manner of speaking.
- ''Here is the delivery ; ... strike three!
* 1919 ,
- The actor's delivery was flawless.
- I shall not tell what Dr. Coutras related to me in his words, but in my own, for I cannot hope to give at second hand any impression of his vivacious delivery .
, date=June 3
, author=Nathan Rabin
, title=TV: Review: THE SIMPSONS (CLASSIC): “Mr. Plow” (season 4, episode 9; originally aired 11/19/1992)
, passage=Half of the comedy in West’s self-deprecating appearance on “Mr. Plow” comes from the veteran actor’s purring, self-satisfied delivery
as he tells a deeply unnerved Bart and Lisa of the newfangled, less groovy cinematic Batman}}
(medicine) administration of a drug
(cricket) A ball .
(curling) The process of throwing a stone.
- Drug delivery system .
* delivery room
* special delivery
A streaming media delivery method which uses the internet to deliver audio and video playback to the end user.