As a verb computerize
is (computing) to equip with a computer or a computer system.
As a noun videotex is
* computerise (non-Oxford British spelling)
(computing) To equip with a computer or a computer system.
(computing) To enter data into such a system.
(computing) To convert a manual function or system into a computer system.
Any of various early information retrieval services, such as viewdata and Teletext systems, that delivered pages of computerized text to users on request.
* 1980 , IEEE Computer Society, Computer?
* 1984 , The Radio and Electronic Engineer?
- A variety of extensions of this basic videotex terminal can be foreseen.
- In this paper, the development of a microprocessor based system for converting videotex pages to synthetic speech in real time, for the benefit of blind people, is described.