Burry vs Verry - What's the difference?
As adjectives the difference between burry and verry
is that burry
is abounding in burs while verry
As an adverb verry is
* 1819', Nancy Collin, ''Letter to her parents'', '''2007 , Terrance Keenan, ''If Our Lives Be Spared: A Saga of the Collin Family Settlers in Early New York State ,
* 1862', Solomon York, ''Letter to his future wife'', '''2004 , Wallace E. Jarrell, ''The Randolph Hornets in the Civil War ,
- I have enjoyed a verry poor state of health since I wrote to you last ...
* 1913 , Daughters of the American Revolution Magazine , Volumes 43-45,
- I have nothing verry interesting to write.
- When we first came to this place our men were verry feeble.