Dynamic vs Vendor - What's the difference?
As nouns the difference between dynamic and vendor
is that dynamic
is a characteristic or manner of an interaction; a behavior while vendor
is a person or a company that vends or sells.
As an adjective dynamic
is changing; active; in motion.
* dynamick (obsolete)
Changing; active; in motion.
- The environment is dynamic , changing with the years and the seasons.
- dynamic economy
Able to change and adapt.
(music) Having to do with the volume of sound.
- He was a dynamic and engaging speaker.
(computing) Happening at runtime instead of being predetermined at compile time.
- The dynamic marking in bar 40 is forte.
- dynamic allocation
- dynamic IP addresses
Pertaining to dynamics, the branch of mechanics concerned with the effects of forces on the motion of objects.
- the dynamic resizing of an array
* : active, fluid, moving
* (powerful): energetic, powerful
* (computing) static
A characteristic or manner of an interaction; a behavior.
- Watch the dynamic between the husband and wife when they disagree.
(music) The varying loudness or volume of a song or the markings that indicate the loudness.
- The study of fluid dynamics quantifies turbulent and laminar flows.
(music) A symbol in a musical score that indicates the desired level of volume.
- If you pay attention to the dynamics as you play, it's a very moving piece.
* apparatus, course of action, design, effect, function, functioning, implementation, interchange, interplay, mechanism, method, modus operandi, motif, nature, operation, pattern, process, regimen, workings
A person or a company that vends or sells.
* Spanish: vender (to sell)