Bc vs Vendor - What's the difference?
As an abbreviation bc
is basso continuo, a musical term used primarily in the baroque period.
As a noun vendor is
a person or a company that vends or sells.
Before Christ. Often written in small caps.
British Columbia, a Canadian province.
Baja California, a Mexican state.
- The Han Dynasty ruled China from 206 BC to AD 220.
* The as well as most house styles require placing the AD' before the number of the year and ' BC after, although in casual use either abbreviation can be found in either place.
* Some use BCE, for "Before the Common Era", which is more secular in nature, to avoid potential Christian bias.
* "B.C." is the customary abbreviation of British Columbia as used in case citations; see e.g. The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation, Nineteenth Edition (2010), "Geographical Terms: Australian states and Canadian provinces and territories", Table T10.2, page 438.
* (before Christ) , BCE
* (before Christ) (anno Domini, Anno Domini, in the year of our Lord); CE (Christian Era, Common Era, Current Era)
British Columbia, a province of Canada.
(US, navy) battlecruiser, a type of warship.
A person or a company that vends or sells.
* Spanish: vender (to sell)