Strolling is a related term of vagrant.
As nouns the difference between strolling and vagrant
is that strolling
is the taking of a stroll while vagrant
is a person without a home or job.
As a verb strolling
As an adjective vagrant is
moving without certain direction; wandering; erratic; unsettled.
The taking of a stroll.
* 1821 , John Foster, An essay on the evils of popular ignorance (page 147)
A person without a home or job.
* 2002 , ,
WIGU: Day two begins
- Paisley: What smells like dinosaur crap?
- Mother: Your brother wants people to think we’re vagrants .
- Wigu: I stink.
(ornithology) A bird found outside its species’ usual range.
- Every morning before work, I see that poor vagrant around the neighborhood begging for food.
* See also
Moving without certain direction; wandering; erratic; unsettled.
- That beauteous Emma vagrant courses took.
Wandering from place to place without any settled habitation.
- While leading this vagrant and miserable life, Johnson fell in love.
- a vagrant beggar