As a noun ignorant
is ignorant person, ignoramus.
As an adjective unsuspecting is
of or pertaining to lack of suspicion
* ignoraunt (obsolete)
Unknowledgeable or uneducated; characterized by ignorance.
- He that doth not know those things which are of use for him to know, is but an ignorant man, whatever he may know besides.
(slang) Ill-mannered, crude.
- Ignorant of guilt, I fear not shame.
(obsolete) unknown; undiscovered
- His manner was at best off-hand, at worst totally ignorant .
- ignorant concealment
Resulting from ignorance; foolish; silly.
- Alas, what ignorant sin have I committed?
- His shipping, / Poor ignorant baubles! — on our terrible seas, / Like eggshells moved.
* See also
Of or pertaining to lack of suspicion .
- He easily shot the unsuspecting target