As a verb unbarked
As an adjective unmarked is
not bearing identification.
(obsolete) To cause to disembark; to land.
To deprive of the bark.
- to unbark a tree
- (Francis Bacon)
Not bearing identification.
Free from blemishes.
(sports) Not marked, not closely followed by a defensive player.
- an unmarked highway patrol vehicle
, date=September 2
, title=Wales 2-1 Montenegro
, passage=Bale worked Bozovic again as he was left unmarked
in the Montenegro area but could not get enough power on his header from a looping cross.}}
Not having been marked, or assigned a score.
Not marked; not standing out as unusual.
- The teacher sat down to a pile of unmarked work.
- The use of that word in that context was unmarked .
* (not bearing identification) anonymous, undercover
* (free from blemishes) like new, mint, pristine
* (not noticed) overlooked