Interpolated vs Uninterpolated - What's the difference?
As a verb interpolated
As an adjective uninterpolated is
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
(intransitive) To introduce (something) between other things; especially to insert words into a text.
(mathematics) To estimate the value of a function between two points between which it is tabulated.
(computing) During the course of processing some data, and in response to a directive in that data, to fetch data from a different source and process it in-line along with the original data.
* , Nroff/Troff User's manual
- in verse 74, the second line is clearly interpolated
* , 3rd Edition, 2000, p. 992.
- A macro is invoked in the same way as a request; a control line beginning .'''xx'' will '''interpolate the contents of macro ''xx .
- In Perl, variable interpolation' happens in double-quoted strings and patterns, and list '''interpolation occurs when constructing the list of values to pass to a list operator or other such construct that takes a
* (process fetched data in-line) transclude