As verbs the difference between assemble and unify
is that assemble
is while unify
is cause to become one; make into a unit; consolidate; merge; combine.
To put together.
(ambitransitive) To gather as a group.
- He assembled the model ship.
- The parents assembled in the school hall.
* Bible, 1 Kings viii. 2
- Thither he assembled all his train.
(computing) to translate from assembly language to machine code
- All the men of Israel assembled themselves.
Cause to become one; make into a unit; consolidate; merge; combine.
* 2008 , Eliza Mada Dalian, In Search of the Miraculous: Healing Into Consciousness , Expanding Universe Publishing, ISBN 978-0-9738773-2-8, page 91:
- Ultimately, all frequencies unify' into an unmoving state of ''zero frequency'' or ''vacuum''. In other words, all seven sound vibrations or notes '''unify''' into ''silence''; all thought frequencies (positive and negative) '''unify''' into no-thought or ''no-mind''; and all seven colors of the rainbow '''unify into ''pure space that appears dark when it is invisible and as light when it is visible.