Politics vs Unicorns - What's the difference?
As an adjective politics
As a noun unicorns is
(countable) A methodology and activities associated with running a government, an organization, or a movement.
* 1996 , Jan Jindy Pettman, Worlding Women: A feminist international politics , pages ix-x:
(countable) The profession of conducting political affairs.
- There are by now many feminisms (Tong, 1989; Humm, 1992). [...] They are in shifting alliance or contest with postmodern critiques, which at times seem to threaten the very category 'women' and its possibilities for a feminist politics .
(countable) One's political stands and opinions.
- ''He made a career out of politics .
(uncountable) Political maneuvers or diplomacy between people, groups, or organizations, especially involving power, influence or conflict.
- Their politics are clear from the bumper stickers on their cars.
- There's too much politics in this organization.
* palace politics
* sexual politics
* wedge politics