Exported vs Unexported - What's the difference?
As a verb exported
As an adjective unexported is
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
of or relating to exportation or exports
(countable) something that is exported
(uncountable) the act of exporting
- Oil is the main export of Saudi Arabia.
- The export of fish is forbidden in this country.
* (the act of exporting ): exportation
* (something that is exported ): import
* (the act of exporting ): import, importation
to carry away
* Francis Bacon
to sell (goods) to a foreign country
- [They] export honour from a man, and make him a return in envy.
to cause to spread in another part of the world
(computing): to send (data) from one program to another
to put up (a child) for international adoption.
- Japan exports electronic goods throughout the world.
* (to carry away ): remove
* (to sell (goods) to a foreign country ): import