(en proper noun
* 1832 , English Songs , 1851, LXXXV ("To Sophie"):
* 1991 , Talking It Over , ISBN 0-224-03157-0 page 241, 252:
- Wilt thou be a nun, Sophie ? / Nothing but a nun? / Is it not a better thing / With thy friends to laugh and sing?
- No, like a small child, my daughter, Sophie Anne Louise. We gave her three names, all of which exist in English as well as in French, so she can change her name just by changing her accent. - - -
* 1995 , Marilyn Seguin, The Bell Keeper: The story of Sophia and the Massacre of the Indians at Gnadenhutten, Ohio, in 1782 ,
- Sophie' Anne Louise. It is a bit pretentious, do you not find? Maybe it is better in English. ' Sophie Anne Louise. No, it still sounds like one of Queen Victoria's grandchildren.
- Sophia landed on her behind on the soft moss that lined the river bank. "Besides, you don't win yet, Sophie ," he said. "I have one more stone still."
Lacking a definition or value.
(mathematics, computing) That does not have a meaning and is thus not assigned an interpretation.
- The result of division by zero is undefined .