As nouns the difference between unavoidable and unavoidability
is that unavoidable
is something that cannot be avoided while unavoidability
is the state or condition of being unavoidable.
As an adjective unavoidable
is impossible to avoid; bound to happen.
Impossible to avoid; bound to happen.
(legal) Not voidable; incapable of being made null or void.
* See usage notes at inevitable.
* (impossible to avoid) inescapable, inevitable
* (impossible to avoid) avoidable
Something that cannot be avoided.
* 1825 , The London magazine (volume 12, page 490)
- Forty years before, I had thought this odour one of the necessities of life — one of the unavoidables at least
The state or condition of being unavoidable.