As a verb ascend
is to move upward, to fly, to soar.
As an adjective unascended is
not having been ascended.
To move upward, to fly, to soar.
To slope in an upward direction.
- He ascended to heaven upon a cloud.
To go up.
- The road ascends the mountain.
- You ascend the stairs and take a right.
(figurative) To rise; to become higher, more noble, etc.
- She ascended the throne when her mother abdicated.
- Our inquiries ascend to the remotest antiquity.
Not having been ascended.
- an unascended mountain