Unacademic vs Unacademically - What's the difference?
As an adjective unacademic
is not academic.
As an adverb unacademically is
in an unacademic way.
* 1913 , John Bertram Andrews, The American Labor Legislation Review
* 1990 , S N Mukherji, Satya Pal Ruhela, Rajendra Pal Singh, Trends in Modern Indian Education
- Some unacademic enthusiastic upright soul called it a pear because it happened to remind him of a pear, though it is really a cactus-berry.
* 2007 , Frank Ernest Hill, Listen and Learn: Fifteen Years of Adult Education on the Air
- They have to cope with the unacademic behaviour of faculty and administration...
- But today a quiet educator entering for the first time this world of radio will be alarmed by its unacademic atmosphere. Brisk technicians will elbow him...