* Arabic numerals:
* Roman numerals: XII
The cardinal number occurring after eleven and before thirteen, represented in Arabic numerals as 12 and in Roman numerals as XII.
- There are twelve months in a year.
* Ordinal: twelfth
* Last: eleven. Next: thirteen
A group of twelve items.
A twelve-bore gun.
* 1982 , (Lawrence Durrell), Constance'', Faber & Faber 2004 (''Avignon Quintet ), p. 880:
- Fractions would be a little easier if we counted by twelves .
(legal) (colloquial) A jury (normally composed of twelve persons).
- In this way Von Esslin ‘inherited’ two fine hammerless twelves which he used once or twice for duck on the Camargue.
Not English Twelthinhindi has no English definition. It may be misspelled.