Wikidiffcom vs Turps - What's the difference?
As a noun turps is
(informal) turpentine or turpentine substitute.
Not English Wikidiffcom has no English definition. It may be misspelled.
(informal) Turpentine or turpentine substitute.
(slang, Australia, New Zealand) Any alcoholic drink.
* 2005 , Paul Smitz, Australia & New Zealand on a Shoestring ,
* 2006 , Gregor Paul, Hard Men Fight Back: Kiwi Sportsmen Who Beat the Odds to Live Their Dream ,
- Generally, big nights on the turps take place in The Rocks and around Kings Cross — where you'll hear and smell the action pretty quickly.
* 2010 , Alex Bartoli, Rachel: A Story of Obsessive Love : A Novel ,
- Crazy sessions on the turps were all part of the culture.
- She caught my eye, and called out, “Just showing off the studio. Keep the turps flowing.”
* on the turps