Tunnellike is a synonym of tunnelly.
As adjectives the difference between tunnellike and tunnelly
is that tunnellike
is resembling a tunnel while tunnelly
is resembling or characterized by tunnels.
Resembling or characterized by tunnels.
* 1922 , Maud Monahan, Life and letters of Janet Erskine Stuart
* 1945 , John Steinbeck, Cannery Row
- This will be written under difficulties which you know — shaky trains, tunnelly ways, crowded carriages...
* 2007 , Jennifer Egan, The Keep
- The snores of Mr. Malloy's tenants in the pipes have a deep tunnelly quality.
- It was dead, and not that tunnelly deadness of an open line — that would've been the sound of angels singing in heaven compared to this...