exciting, producing a thrill.
* 1970 , Germaine Greer, The Politics Of Female Sexuality
*:To know it is to feel it, the clitoris so complicated and so clever, as thrilly as a high-tension wire. In its nest within a nest like the word within a word. The bud in its calyx in the vales where the big lips cleave away from the slopes of the Mount of Venus. This is carnal knowledge.
* 1995 , Timothy Leary, High Priest
*:...I saw his eyes inside the mask smiling at me and right there at that moment everything became okay, exultant new world vision, a new thrilly freedom down down down in the blue glass light world.
* 2004 , Iceberg Slim, Airtight Willie & Me
*:Thrilly jolts of ecstasy electrified his junkie loins. His fancy-prancy equine stride took him a half block down the ghetto street into the dingy foyer of a tenement building.
Having a trill sound.
* 1914 , Sewell Ford, Wilt thou Torchy
*:She was a sweet young thing with cheek dimples and a trilly laugh...
* 1984 , Donald J. Borror, Songs of Western Birds
*:This bird has a number of calls, but the most common is a loud chuck (Example 3). Immature birds utter a trilly note (Example 4), which is a common marsh sound in mid-summer.
* 2009 , Bob Mitchell, Once Upon a Fastball
*:He adores his bedtime baseball stories, even at his ripe old age. “It's called 'The Curse.' Wooooooooo!” Sol sings scarily in a trilly , ghostlike, gradually descending soprano.
* 31 March 2011 , Mallika Rao at RollingStone.com, American Idol Recap: Stuck In the Middle
*:Paul McDonald, whose "Rocket Man" was wispy and unmemorable; Stefano Langone, still with the weird enunciations and trilly voice...