As nouns the difference between medicines and treatment
is that medicines
is while treatment
is the process or manner of treating someone or something.
The process or manner of treating someone or something.
(senseid)Medical care for an illness or injury.
- He still has nightmares resulting from the treatment he received from his captors.
- A treatment or cure is applied after a medical problem has already started.
- Cancer survivors who got radiation treatments as children have nearly twice the risk of developing diabetes as adults.
The use of a substance or process to preserve or give particular properties to something.
(countable) A treatise; a formal written description or characterization of a subject.
- The change is due largely to the increased availability of antiretroviral treatment .
(countable, film) A brief, third-person, present-tense summary of a proposed film.
(obsolete) entertainment; treat
* (rfdate) Alexander Pope
- Firstly, I continue to base most species treatments on personally collected material, rather than on herbarium plants.
- Accept such treatment as a swain affords.
* silent treatment