Monotheism vs Transtheism - What's the difference?
As nouns the difference between monotheism and transtheism
is that monotheism
is the belief in a single deity (one god or goddess); especially within an organized religion while transtheism
is beyond theism or atheism, belief in one or more deities]] which transcend the universe and yet are also immanent; belief in a [[panentheism|panentheistic god.
* Monotheism, mono-theism
The belief in a single deity (one god or goddess); especially within an organized religion.
* alethomonotheism, Alethomonotheism
* aletho-monotheism, Aletho-monotheism
* postmonotheism, Postmonotheism
* post-monotheism, Post-monotheism
* premonotheism, Premonotheism
* pre-monotheism, Pre-monotheism
* protomonotheism, Protomonotheism
* proto-monotheism, Proto-monotheism
* pseudomonotheism, Pseudomonotheism
* pseudo-monotheism, Pseudo-monotheism
* binitarianism, Binitarianism
* bitheism, Bitheism
* deism, Deism
* ditheism, Ditheism
* duotheism, Duotheism
* henotheism, Henotheism
* polytheism, Polytheism
* quadrinitarianism, Quadrinitarianism
* septarianism, Septarianism
* septenarianism, Septenarianism
* theism, Theism
* trinitarianism, Trinitarianism
* tritheism, Tritheism
* triunitarianism, Triunitarianism
* unitarianism, Unitarianism
Beyond theism or atheism, belief in one or more deities]] which transcend the universe and yet are also immanent; belief in a [[panentheism, panentheistic God.