Something used to wipe the backside after defecation; an asswipe.
* 1993 , Anthony Burgess, A Dead Man in Deptford :
- Then he must needs sit bare-arsed on his jordan, hand scooping sweat from his brow, and void much black nastiness. His torchecul was yet another discarded page of his play.
(vulgar) An annoying, contemptible, or worthless person.
* 1996 , Timothy Jay, What to Do When Your Students Talk Dirty page 207:
- He is such an asswipe !
(informal, vulgar) Toilet paper.
* 1976 , Micheal Clodfelter, The Pawns of Dishonor , Branden Press, ISBN 9780828315876, page 249:
- ...they have been exchanging insults in writing: "dickhead," "dillweed," "fuzzbutt," "dorkwad," "asswipe ," and so forth.
* 1983 , Nicholas Proffitt, Gardens of Stone , Carroll & Graf, ISBN 9780881840179, page 317:
- I rapidly expended my own and everyone else’s supply of tiny rolls of asswipe and was reduced to wiping my nasty behind with leaves and grass.
* 2008 , Joseph Heywood, Death Roe: A Woods Cop Mystery ,
][http://www.amazon.com/Death-Roe-Woods-Mystery-Mysteries/dp/1599214288 Globe Pequot, ISBN 9781599214283, page 252:
(figuratively) A periodical which has the habit of publishing questionable truths.
- “I doubt a dime would buy a single square of asswipe in this city, ”
- Our local paper is an asswipe .
* (toilet paper) wipebreech, torchecul, arsewisp, bumfodder, tail-napkin, bunghole cleanser, wipe-breech