Microwave vs Toaster - What's the difference?
As nouns the difference between microwave and toaster
is that microwave
is an electromagnetic wave with wavelength between that of infrared light and radio waves while toaster
As a verb microwave
is to cook (something) in a microwave oven.
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
An electromagnetic wave with wavelength between that of infrared light and radio waves.
A microwave oven.
* convection microwave
* longwave, mediumwave, shortwave, radio wave
* radio frequency, UHF, SHF
* radio band, K band, Ka band, Ku band, X band
To cook (something) in a microwave oven.
- A vengeful mother-of-three has been jailed for 168 days after being convicted of killing a neighbour's kitten by microwaving the 10-week-old pet.
* (cook in a microwave oven) nuke (colloquial)
* microwavable, microwaveable
One who toasts.
A device for toasting bread, English muffins, crumpets, etc.
A self-contained software package (or appliance) distributable over the Internet or by burning onto CDs.
(informal, derogatory) An electronic organ, especially a crude one that uses analog technology.
(informal, derogatory) Any of several small, box-like automobiles exemplified by the .
* German: (l)