Unperturbedly is a related term of temperately.
As adverbs the difference between unperturbedly and temperately
is that unperturbedly
is in an unperturbed manner while temperately
is in a thoughtfully measured or regulated manner, eschewing extremes.
In a thoughtfully measured or regulated manner, eschewing extremes.
- 1601' ''My pulse, as yours, doth ' temperately keep time,
- ''And makes as healthful music: it is not madness
- ''That I have utter'd: bring me to the test,
- ''And I the matter will re-word; which madness
- Would gambol from.'' — Shakespeare, ''Hamlet , Act 3, Scene 4.