Telesoftware vs Teleprogram - What's the difference?
As nouns the difference between telesoftware and teleprogram
is that telesoftware
is (computing|dated) the broadcasting of software for home computers via teletext, viewdata systems, etc while teleprogram
is (computing|dated|rare) any computer program acquired as telesoftware.
(computing, dated) The broadcasting of software for home computers via Teletext, viewdata systems, etc.
* 1984 , IEEE, Digest of Technical Papers
* 1984 , Timothy Hollins, Beyond Broadcasting: Into the Cable Age?
- This was the culmination of four years experimental work to examine the technical and educational viability of a telesoftware service...
- Of particular appeal is the telesoftware facility which gives subscribers access to hundreds of individual computer programmes and videogames...
(computing, dated, rare) Any computer program acquired as telesoftware.
* 1983 , Ján Gecsei, The architecture of videotex systems
* 1984 , Hugh T Smith, Computer-based message services
- The architecture should provide for a reliable communication infrastructure required for the transfer of files (teleprograms , displayable pages...
* 1985 , OCLC FirstSearch Electronic Collections Online, Information services and use
- After having finished composing the text, the teleprogram tells the PI0 to establish the telephone connection to the VTX center and sends the text...
- Obviously, appropriate interfaces between the magazine-manager and the teleprograms will have to be made. At this point such systems are not yet implemented...