Teched is a alternative form of tetched.
As adjectives the difference between tetched and teched
is that tetched
is touched: mildly deranged, somewhat mentally dysfunctional while teched
is alternative form of lang=en.
(chiefly, US, colloquial) Touched: mildly deranged, somewhat mentally dysfunctional.
* 1889 , , Queen Hildegarde , ch. 9:
* 1959 April 21, , "
- "His mind was as keen as a razor, an' as straight-edged, 'xcept jest on one subject. On that he was, so to say, a little—wal—a little tetched ."
Oh Why Can't He See 'Dawn's Early Light'?, St. Petersburg Times (USA) (retrieved 26 June 2012):
* 1982 Sep. 27, , "
- Just because he has trouble with the last verse of the Star Spangled Banner doesn't mean he's tetched . Maybe he has a mental block because you've been hammering him over the skull for three years about it.
Books Of The Times]" (review of Goosefoot'' by [[w:Patrick McGinley, Patrick McGinley]), ''New York Times (retrieved 26 June 2012):
(chiefly, US, colloquial) Touched: physically contacted, impacted, or handled.
* 1899 , , "Dick Spindler's Family Christmas" in Mr. Jack Hamlin's Mediation and Other Stories :
- There's a murderer about, but how can you spot him when everyone is moon-tetched ?
* , "The Reformation Of Calliope":
- "They ain't bin tetched or handled by any one but the Kempany's agents."
- "That bullet never tetched ye!"
* (mildly deranged) touched in the head