Reflective vs Talkative - What's the difference?
As adjectives the difference between reflective and talkative
is that reflective
is something which reflects, or redirects back to the source while talkative
is tending to talk a lot.
Something which reflects, or redirects back to the source.
Thinking back on the past.
- Mirrors are reflective .
(computing, programming) Involving reflection.
- He always becomes reflective in preparation for the new year.
Tending to talk a lot.
Speaking openly and honestly, neglecting privacy and consequences.
* chatty, gabby, garrulous, loquacious, outgoing, talksome
* long-winded, logorrheic, verbose
* indiscreet, outspoken
* See also
* dour, monosyllabic, sullen, withdrawn
* laconic, taciturn, terse, uncommunicative
* mute, quiet, silent