As nouns the difference between synchronism and synchronization
is that synchronism
is the state of being synchronous while synchronization
is the state or property of being synchronized.
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
* synchronisation (Commonwealth English)
The state or property of being synchronized.
* 2012 , Staff (Max Planck Institute), Study: Solar and wind energy may stabilize the power grid , R&D Magazine,
- The generator went off line when it lost synchronization with the power line.
(military) The arrangement of military actions in time, space, and purpose to produce maximum relative combat power at a decisive place and time.
(military) In the intelligence context, application of intelligence sources and methods in concert with the operation plan. (JP 2-0); (JP 1-02)
- Synchronization , the coordinated dynamics of many units to the same timing is found throughout the natural world.
* synchroneity, synchronicity