As nouns the difference between simultaneity and synchronization
is that simultaneity
is the quality or state of being simultaneous; simultaneousness while synchronization
is the state or property of being synchronized.
The quality or state of being simultaneous; simultaneousness.
(music) More than one complete musical texture occurring at the same time. This first appeared in the music of , and others.
* simultaneous adj
* simultaneously adv
* pitch simultaneity noun
* synchronisation (Commonwealth English)
The state or property of being synchronized.
* 2012 , Staff (Max Planck Institute), Study: Solar and wind energy may stabilize the power grid , R&D Magazine,
- The generator went off line when it lost synchronization with the power line.
(military) The arrangement of military actions in time, space, and purpose to produce maximum relative combat power at a decisive place and time.
(military) In the intelligence context, application of intelligence sources and methods in concert with the operation plan. (JP 2-0); (JP 1-02)
- Synchronization , the coordinated dynamics of many units to the same timing is found throughout the natural world.
* synchroneity, synchronicity