To steal or snatch.
* 1968 , , 00:48:18:
- Hey! Who swiped my lunch?
To scan or register by sliding something through a reader.
- "Maybe I could swipe some Tintex from the five-and-dime."
To grab or bat quickly.
- He swiped his card at the door.
- The cat swiped at the shoelace.
(countable) A quick grab, bat, or other motion with the hand or paw; A sweep.
(countable) A strong blow given with a sweeping motion, as with a bat or club.
(countable, informal) A rough guess; an estimate or swag.
(uncountable) Poor, weak beer; small beer.
- Take a swipe at the answer, even if you're not sure.
Not English has no English definition. It may be misspelled.