Promiscuous vs Superslut - What's the difference?
As an adjective promiscuous
is made up of various disparate elements mixed together; of disorderly composition.
As a noun superslut is
(informal) a particularly brazen or promiscuous slut.
Made up of various disparate elements mixed together; of disorderly composition.
* 1667 , , Book 1, ll. 379-80
- Came singly where he stood on the bare strand, / While the promiscuous croud stood yet aloof.
Made without careful choice; indiscriminate.
indiscriminate in choice of sexual partners.
(networking) The mode in which a gathers all network traffic instead of getting only the traffic intended for it.
- they had both been educated on plans at once narrow and promiscuous , first in an English family and afterwards in a Swiss family at Lausanne, their bachelor uncle and guardian trying in this way to remedy the disadvantages of their orphaned condition.
* See also
* See also
* (made up of various disparate elements) motley
(informal) A particularly brazen or promiscuous slut.
* 1981 , David Rabe, Harold Clurman, Nine plays of the modern theater
* 2001 , John Strausbaugh, Rock 'til you drop: the decline from rebellion to nostalgia
- Like superwoman going in the door ordinary and coming back out as this time-warped superslut , hot and ready, a little evil.
* 2007 , Jane Green, Second Chance
- ...some sort of boldly individual fashion statement — Kiss's ridiculous superhero gear, Madonna's equally ridiculous superslut attire...
- ...Scarlet Saffron, superslut and destroyer of marriages.