As an adjective supercompressed
is extremely compressed; subject to supercompression.
As a verb supercompresses is
Extremely compressed; subject to supercompression.
To compress to a great extent.
* 1932 , Scientific American?
* 2001 , H X Mel, Doris M Baker, Cryptography decrypted?
- The principle followed by the designers of this engine is to supercompress and supercharge at ground level to the limit...
* 2004 , Keith N Ferreira, Simpletism?
- Message digest methods supercompress messages so that encryption and decryption operate on less data and, therefore, take less time.
- It might be possible for desktop technosynergic computers to supercompress an infinite number of calculations through synergic computing.