Sux vs Suh - What's the difference?
As nouns the difference between sux and suh
is that sux
is (informal) suxamethonium while suh
As a verb sux
is (nonstandard|slang) sucks (in the sense of being inferior or objectionable).
(nonstandard, slang) Sucks (in the sense of being inferior or objectionable).
* 2000 , Jean Davies Okimoto, To Jaykae: Life Stinx
* 2007 , Windows Vista magazine (Winter 2007)
- The whole thing really sux too. i got caught skipping and the school called my mom.
* 2007 , Gary Denne, The Matt Zander Journals
- You can post updates about your life and your new friends will reply: "OMG that sux ", "LOL you are teh funnay!"...
- Totally sux . I'd even settle for an in-depth conversation about the weather right now. I'm not used to being alone like this.
* 1900 , , The House Behind the Cedars , Chapter I,
*:"Good-mawnin', suh ," he said, lifting his cap politely.
* (Bosnian, Serbian ):
thin, meagre, slender (of a man)
pinched, haggard, gaunt (of a face)