Vegan vs Stupid - What's the difference?
As adjectives the difference between vegan and stupid
is that vegan
is relating to while stupid
is lacking in intelligence or exhibiting the quality of having been done by someone lacking in intelligence.
As nouns the difference between vegan and stupid
is that vegan
is someone from vega, which is either a while stupid
is a stupid person; a fool.
As an adverb stupid is
Relating to vegans or veganism.
A person who does not consume, use or eat any animal products; a supporter of veganism
Lacking in intelligence or exhibiting the quality of having been done by someone lacking in intelligence.
To the point of stupor.
- Because it's a big stupid jellyfish!
(archaic) Characterized by or in a state of stupor; paralysed.
* 1702 Alexander Pope, Sappho 128:
- Neurobiology bores me stupid .
(archaic) Lacking sensation; inanimate; destitute of consciousness; insensate.
* 1744 George Berkeley, Siris §190:
- No sigh to rise, no tear had pow'r to flow, Fix'd in a stupid lethargy of woe.
- Were it not for [fire], the whole wou'd be one great stupid inanimate mass.
(slang) damn, annoying, darn
- That dunk was stupid! His head was above the rim!
- I fell over the stupid wire.
* dense, dumb, retarded, unintelligent
* (especially in the Caribbean) stupidy
* See also
(slang, dated) Extremely.
- My gear is stupid fly.
A stupid person; a fool.
* 1910 , , ‘The Strategist’, Reginald in Russia :
* 1922 , Elizabeth G. Young, Homestead ranch
- ‘You stupid !’ screamed the girls, ‘we've got to guess the word.’
* 1996 , Anita Rau Badamim, Tamarind Mem
- "What a stupid I am!" Harry exclaimed, as she watched the man ride away in the distance.
1000 English basic words
- At least those stupids got their money's worth out of this country before they burnt their lungs out.