Stupac vs Stub - What's the difference?
As nouns the difference between stupac and stub
is that stupac
is column (vertical line of entries in a table) while stub
is something blunted, stunted, or cut short, such as stubble or a stump.
As a verb stub is
to remove most of a tree, bush, or other rooted plant by cutting it close to the ground.
Not English Stupac has no English definition. It may be misspelled.
Something blunted, stunted, or cut short, such as stubble or a stump.
A piece of certain paper items, designed to be torn off and kept for record or identification purposes.
- And prickly stubs instead of trees are found.
(computing) A placeholder procedure that has the signature of the planned procedure but does not yet implement the intended behavior. (
- check stub'', ''ticket stub'', ''payment stub
* 1996 , Chip Weems, Nell Dale, Pascal :
(computing) A procedure that translates requests from external systems into a format suitable for processing and then submits those requests for processing. (
- Even though the stub is a dummy, it allows us to determine whether the procedure is called at the right time by the program or calling procedure.
* 2002 , Judith M Myerson, The Complete Book of Middleware :
(wikis) A page providing only minimal information and intended for later development.
The remaining part of the docked tail of a dog
An unequal first or last interest calculation period, as a part of a financial swap contract
(obsolete) A log; a block; a blockhead.
- After this, the server stub calls the actual procedure on the server.
A pen with a short, blunt nib.
A stub nail; an old horseshoe nail; also, stub iron.
* (computer) skeleton (4)
* pencil stub
* pay stub
To remove most of a tree, bush, or other rooted plant by cutting it close to the ground.
To remove a plant by pulling it out by the roots.
To jam, hit, or bump, especially a toe.
- I stubbed my toe trying to find the light switch in the dark.
column (upright supporting beam)
, stub, stubovi
, stuba, stubova
, stubu, stubovima
, stub, stubove
, stube, stubovi
, stubu, stubovima
, stubom, stubovima