As verbs the difference between assimilate and structuralize
is that assimilate
is to incorporate nutrients into the body, especially after digestion while structuralize
is to give structure to; to assimilate into a structural framework.
To incorporate nutrients into the body, especially after digestion.
* Isaac Newton
- Food is assimilated and converted into organic tissue.
To incorporate or absorb knowledge into the mind.
- Hence also animals and vegetables may assimilate their nourishment.
- The teacher paused in her lecture to allow the students to assimilate what she had said.
To absorb a group of people into a community.
- His mind had no power to assimilate the lessons.
To compare a thing to something similar.
To bring to a likeness or to conformity; to cause a resemblance between.
* John Bright
- The aliens in the science-fiction film wanted to assimilate human beings into their own race.
- to assimilate our law to the law of Scotland
- Fast falls a fleecy shower; the downy flakes / Assimilate all objects.
*(To incorporate or absorb knowledge into the mind) process
*(absorb a group of people into a community) integrate
To give structure to; to assimilate into a structural framework.