Princess vs Streaker - What's the difference?
As a proper noun princess
is the title of a princess.
As a noun streaker is
person who runs naked through a public place as a form of devilment.
A female member of a royal family other than a queen, especially a daughter or granddaughter.
* 1872 , George MacDonald, The Princess and the Goblin
A woman or girl who excels in a given field or class.
* 1596 , (Edmund Spenser), The Faerie Queene , V.12:
- She did not cry long, however, for she was as brave as could be expected of a princess of her age.
The wife of a prince; the female ruler of a principality.
- And running all with greedie ioyfulnesse / To faire Irena, at her feet did fall, / And her adored with due humblenesse, / As their true Liege and Princesse naturall [...].
A young girl; used as a term of endearment.
(derogatory, chiefly, US) A young girl or woman considered vain, spoiled or selfish; a prima donna.
- Princess''' Grace was the '''Princess of Monaco.
A tinted crystal marble used in children's games.
A type of court card in the Tarot pack, coming between the 10 and the prince (Jack).
A female lemur.
- You're a real princess .
* Possessive forms: princess's'' (main form used by academics) ''The princess's golden hair.''; ''princess' '' (main form used by newspapers) ''The princess' golden hair.
* A princess is usually styled “Her Highness”. A princess in a royal family is “Her Royal Highness”; in an imperial family “Her Imperial Highness”.
* crown princess
* pavement princess
* pearly princess
* princess cut
* princess seam
* grand duchess
Person who runs naked through a public place as a form of devilment.