As nouns the difference between calculator and strawberry
is that calculator
is a mechanical or electronic device that performs mathematical calculations while strawberry
is the juicy, usually red, edible fruit of certain plants of the genus fragaria
As an adjective strawberry is
containing or having the flavor of strawberries.
A mechanical or electronic device that performs mathematical calculations.
(dated) A person who performs mathematical calculation
A person who calculates (in the sense of scheming).
(obsolete) A set of mathematical tables.
* (electronic device) electronic calculator, pocket calculator
* (mechanical device) adding machine
* (person who performs mathematical calculations) computer (dated)
* (person who schemes) plotter, schemer
* (mathematical tables) ready reckoner, tables
* electronic calculator
* pocket calculator
* ready reckoner
* slide rule
The juicy, usually red, edible fruit of certain plants of the genus Fragaria .
Any plant of the genus Fragaria (that bears such fruit).
- They went to pick strawberries today.
(colour) A dark pinkish red colour, like that of the fruit; strawberry red.
- She has the best strawberry patch I've ever seen.
(rare) Something resembling a strawberry, especially a reddish bruise or birthmark.
Containing or having the flavor of strawberries.
Flavored with ethyl methylphenylglycidate, an artificial compound which is said to resemble the taste of strawberries.
Of a red colour.
- I'd like a large strawberry shake.
- The strawberry lipstick makes her look younger.
* strawberry aldehyde
* strawberry blonde
* strawberry bush
* strawberry mark
* strawberry roan
* strawberry shrub
* strawberry tomato
* strawberry tree
* wild strawberry